Forum du TViX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
onto the floor. “Yo,”

Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
onto the floor. “Yo,”
Auteur Message
caicai2017

Message onto the floor. “Yo,” Répondre en citant
This scrub in running shoes then scored 13 straight Nike Air Presto Menspoints on me! Absolutely made me look like a fool, but I loved his fire. I found out later that Joey was the son of Jay Gruden —Adidas NMD Dames  the coach Nike Air Huarache Donne of the Washington Redskins — so I guess his competitiveness makes sense.
After the game, Joey and Nike Air Max 2017 Womens I exchanged numbers and made plans to meet each other at the Rec for some early-morning shootarounds four or five days a Nike Air Max 90 Homme week.
On the sideline, Joey looked at me, sweat dripping from his eyebrows, down his cheeks and onto the floor. “Yo,” he said, “You Nike Air Vapormax Femme wanna try to walk on?”
One day in April 2014, Joey and I had been hooping for a while when two walk-ons from the Nike Air Max 2016 Mujer basketball team entered the gym. The Flyers had just returned from their third-round run at the 2014 NCAA tournament Nike Air Max 90 Homme Noir and the two guys were looking to run. Of course, Joey and I were up for it.
Twenty-one points later, the game was over. We took Nike Air Max 90 Hombre care of them pretty quickly.
On the sideline, Joey looked at me, sweat dripping from his eyebrows, down his cheeks and Adidas Superstar Femme Fleur onto the floor.
“Yo, you Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink wanna try to walk on?”
I was thinking, Hell, yeah! But I didn’t want to look too eager.
“You Nike Air Max 90 Homme serious, bro? You wanna do it?”
His smile sent the sweat around his jaw.

Ven 8 Déc - 04:45 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 8 Déc - 04:45 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation