Forum du TViX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
at the roster, I reme

Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
at the roster, I reme
Auteur Message
caicai2017

Message at the roster, I reme Répondre en citant
You had Marc, you know, this foreign kid — who ain’t even a foreign kid!! When I first looked at the roster, I remember thinking, Nike Air Presto Femme We got this young Spanish big, cool. But then I got to town … and it’s like, well, alright: www.fizelson.fr Turns out he’s more Memphis than the rest of the team put together. Dude grew up in Memphis … played high school ball in Memphis … man, Marc, he’ll be listening to Future. He’s a real one. And it’s not just off the court, either. The thing that most connected me with Marc, right off the bat — it’Nike Air Max Zero Womens s that he hated losing. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone who hated losing Nike Air Max 2017 Donne more than I hated losing, until I met Marc Gasol. And it’s just funny, man. Because on one hand Nike Air Vapormax Dames maybe me and Marc couldn’t be more different. But then you squint a little, and it’s like — oh, OK. We’re just a pair of all-world defensive stoppers who can’t stand to lose. It’s like we’re cut from this same cloth.

And then there’s Mike, who’s been my boy since day one. Since the day Adidas ZX Flux Mujer we met, we just clicked. He was always willing to listen to me about defense — and Adidas Superstar Uomo Nero man I’m so proud of where he’s gotten to: not just as one of the top five point guards on the planet, but making an all-defensive squad as well. One thing that made me and Mike tick so well as a backcourt was that we’d each be the leader in different ways. Mike, he had all this god-given raw talent, and he was learning to be a floor general. And I think I was always real good Nike Air Vapormax Mujer about, you know, being one of these vets who let the kid do his thing, and direct me around Nike Air Max 90 Mens the court — let him grow into the point guard that we needed him to be. Like, say there’s a young kid somewhere, and he’s telling this vet, “Yo, I need you to stop shooting all these shots, and start looking for the pass when you come off the cut” — and maybe the vet doesn’t take it too well? Nike Air Max 1 Womens Well then maybe the kid doesn’t grow. But with me and Mike, it was never like www.willtaylars.co.ukthat. There was always immense respect. Oh yeah and I was never a fan of Mike’s pregame music selection. Dude had Tevin Campbell on repeat, man. I’d say to him, “Nah Mike, that R&B, you can’t listen to that right now.” But hey, it got the job done.

Jeu 7 Déc - 04:59 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 7 Déc - 04:59 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation