Forum du TViX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
the game while al

Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
the game while al
Auteur Message
caicai2017

Message the game while al Répondre en citant
  he’s logging everything that happens, and since nobody can guard him, that’s scary to think about. Listen, he’s a young guy who is gonna have ups and downs, and we often forget how young he is. But my respect for him has grown astronomically this season, and no, that’s not a wordplay on the whole “flat earth” thing. Kevin, man — Kevin’s one of my guys. He’s part of what me and Nike Air Huarache Dames Richard call “the Triangle.” This year, Kevin knows we expect more out of him, and he’s embraced that. The more aggressive Kevin is, the more dangerous we are. He knows that sometime he’s the third option, but he’s really leaned into the times when he’s our first option, too.Nike Internationalist Dames  I like to tell LBJ, Kevin and Kyrie that if one of them is double-teamed and I miss the three, it’s on me — but if they’re playing one-on-one and they don’t get 30, that’s on them. And Adidas ZX Flux Womens they all take that pretty seriously. Like everything on the Cavs, all the attention comes back to LeBron. A lot of the misunderstanding of this team has to do with LeBron — I think that’s because Nike Air Max Zero Womens this year, he’s done a better job telling us about what he doesn’t like. He’s gotten some flack from the media for visibly yelling at guys like Tristan, but you name me one team out there where teammates don’t argue. Guess what happened after that game? He and Tristan went out and got a glass of wine together. It was like, “Sorry for yelling at you, but we’re brothers and sometimes that happens. Let’s go get a juice box.” When it comes down to it, LBJ is speaking Nike Air Max 90 Homme out of emotion. He wants to win. It’s about his legacy. We know we gotta evolve to win it again, and LeBron is leading that evolution. One of wildest parts of the ride this year has been Nike Air Odyssey Homme just how fleeting the joy of the title was. As an athlete, something that’s really hard to balance mentally is maintaining confidence that you’re the best team in the game while also addressing Nike Air Max 95 Femmeyour flaws and growing as a group. Luckily, I know Cleveland is the best place to do that. The fans have gotten a chance to see us as real humans this year, and that has only made them embrace us more. There’s been times this year when I wanted to be under the covers or balled up in a closet, but the love and support of the fans and my teammates has made me into someone stronger than I ever knew I could be. To the fans of Cleveland: I want to say thank you, number Adidas Tubular Dames one. You all understand that it’s deeper than just a game. We’re here for a reason, we’re here to do something special, to create a legacy not only for the Cavs’ organization, but also Nike Air Max 90 Donne Nero for the state of Ohio and the city of Cleveland. Let’s enjoy this moment and these playoffs — they won’t last forever. Listen, if there’s one thing that I know now, it’s that. It doesn’t Nike Air Odyssey Femme la

Ven 1 Déc - 05:11 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 1 Déc - 05:11 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » Forum du TViX Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation