Forum du TViX Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
My beautiful wife seems to think inspiration come

Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » TNT SD & HD Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
My beautiful wife seems to think inspiration come
Auteur Message
chitianshi520

Message My beautiful wife seems to think inspiration come Répondre en citant
Have you ever wondered where the term ?sales pitch? comes from? You have a dozen thrown at you every day Authentic James Van Riemsdyk Jersey , (a few hundred if you watch television.) and depending on how you run your business, you throw a couple of them yourself. But what comes after the pitch? Just like in baseball, you can?t just throw a few balls around and expect to win the game. Like any sport, this game requires patience, practice, a little coordination and some good old-fashioned teamwork. But believe it or not Authentic Nikita Zaitsev Jersey , your business could be as easy as a game of baseball. So grab your peanuts and crackerjacks and get ready for 4 simple steps that will assist you in winning your next big sale!

Step 1. Find the People

You?re on the pitchers mound. What?s your first step? Well you need someone to throw the ball to right? Whether it?s a small ad you put in the newspaper, a car flier, vehicle wrap, or just plan meeting people face to face, you require players if you?re going to be in the game. Only think of this more as open try-outs. Not everyone you find is going to play well enough to be on your team (unless you are just playing for fun.) Assess their skills and choose those who will create a winning team.

Step 2. Tell the Story

Here is where the ?pitch? comes in. Only, unlike regular baseball Authentic Patrick Marleau Jersey , don?t try to strike them out. (We want them to hit the ball.) The less you say initially the better, as you want to create curiosity. In general, they aren?t ready to run the bases yet, so resist verbally ?throwing up? on them. Most successful companies are system driven, so let the system do the selling for you later. If you throw a fast ball (giving them too much info too fast, ) you?ll talk them in and right back out faster then you can say the word ?STRIKE.

Step 3: Build for Events

You have now gotten them to first base. This is where your companies system comes into play. Whether it?s a conference call Authentic Zach Hyman Jersey , a 3-way with your mentor, a company overview or web presentation, keep them in the game by moving them from one event to the next until they have a full understanding of what the business and product entails. This is moving them through the bases on the field.

Step 4: Follow Up

This is the step that I see most people miss, but it is also the most important. Too many people expect a home run on every sale, and although you run across the low hanging fruit or the ?lay down? sales from time to time, naturally in this business there are going to be objections. Set a follow-up appointment immediately following the main event you?ve put them into (while the information is still fresh in their minds.) If you are dealing with a large ticket item Authentic Ron Hainsey Jersey , start by saying something like ?Assuming money was not an issue for you, what questions can I answer for you?? This allows you to address any other concerns they have, as money is usually the first objection that comes up. When all of their other concerns have been addressed and you have asked them buying questions throughout the entire process, then ask them how they would like to get started. If the money is still an issue, have a list of different ways people have found or borrowed the money to get their minds thinking outside the box a little. Live testimonials at this stage are crucial too. Get them on the phone with as many different people (especially people they have something in common with.) They will trust someone more who does not benefit financially from the sale.

If you have not collected a check at this stage, repeat the process. Keep them plugged into events and provide additional information about the company or product. This will keep them excited through the decision process and eventually score you the winning point!

BEIJING Jake Gardiner Jersey , Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Kenyan runners proved their dominance in long distance as they took men's 3,000m steeplechase and women's 10,000m on the third matchday of the world athletics championships here on Monday.

While Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce made it another Jamaican night at Beijing's iconic Bird's Nest, sprinting to the women's 100m gold for a record-tying third time - a feat that matches teammate Usain Bolt.

Like Bolt, Fraser-Pryce came into Beijing with two Olympic and two world titles in the 100m. And after Bolt claimed his third world title on Sunday, Fraser-Pryce did likewise on Monday.

"My message always is: No matter where you are from Morgan Rielly Jersey , no matter which past you have, it's all about your future and your goals. I will always work hard and do my best," said Fraser-Pryce, who clocked 10.76 seconds for the title.

Dafne Schippers of the Netherlands claimed silver in 10.81 and American Tori Bowie got bronze in 10.86.

Kenya's Ezekiel Kemboi continued his amazing medal streak by winning a fourth consecutive world men's steeplechase gold.

The 33-year-old, a two-time Olympic champion who has also won three world silvers, timed 8 minutes 11.28 seconds for gold Tyler Bozak Jersey , holding off Kenyan teammate Conseslus Kipruto Conseslus, who claimed silver in 8:12.38.

Their Kenyan compatriot Brimin Kiprop Kipruto got bronze in 8.12.54, beating another Kenyan Jairus Kipchoge Birech to fourth place.

In a tense women's 10,000m final, star runner Vivian Cheruiyot demonstrated Kenya's supremacy in long distance again by winning the title with a last-lap surge.

Cheruiyot, who claimed the 10 Frederik Andersen Jersey ,000m title in Daegu in 2011 and is also a two-time world 5,000m champion, clocked 31 minutes, 41.41 seconds.

"This is my real comeback. I had many thoughts in my head during the race but I told myself I want to win, no matter how hard it is. It's even more precious now after I became a mother a year ago. I dedicate this medal to my son," said Cheruiyot.

Gelete Burka of Ethiopia Connor Brown Jersey , World No. 1, took silver in 31:41.77, while American Emily Infeld had bronze in 31:43.49.

Elsewhere, Caterine Ibarguen of Colombia contin.

Jeu 5 Juil - 09:22 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 5 Juil - 09:22 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Forum du TViX Index du Forum » Forum du TViX » TNT SD & HD Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation